New here? Want to know how it works? Click here!

The condensed directions: Read the cue, react to the cue. There's no right answer, no research required. I cite sources where applicable but it's all about coming up with creative answers. Winners are picked in a week.

The number one rule? Have FUN!!!

05/23 - I'll be naming final winners this week!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Late Night

A Thousand Words: Photo day!



They've had plenty to say about each other. Now it's your turn to put words in their mouths.

Source: SFGate.com

We Have A Winner! 02/09/10
Conan: "Can you believe the SIZE of his chin??"

Jay: "Can you believe the SIZE of his forehead?"
Winner: SheShe
Reason: Everyone's probably thinking it...

9 comments:

silver star said...

Wow, about a thousand things come to mind when I see this picture! A few that I can type up:

"It's your Tonight Show!" No, it's your Tonight Show!"

"Triumph knocked up your dog!" "No, he was too busy humping your leg at that time!"

"NBC likes you better!" "No, they like YOU better!"

"His car hit your car!" "I saw him drive his car into yours Mr. NBC President."

"David Letterman's your competition." "No, he's yours!"

C. Beth said...

Your coat's too shiny! Your chin's too big!
You're not funny! You're a selfish pig!
Guys, this is appalling.
Popularity is falling.
Based on the ratings, you want Letterman's gig.

SparkleFarkel said...

Conan and Jay: (in unison) Mom liked you best!

SparkleFarkel said...

SparkleFarkle Second Stab-At-It:

Conan and Jay: (in unison and about to hold their own noses) HE did it.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

hahaha This photo makes me laugh now. I honestly don't have any idea of what they "could" be saying.

Maybe...

"I hate you."
"I hate you too. Just smile."

I just did a whole post on this if you would like to check it out. :)

-lauren

Victoria JK Dunn said...

"You know it's all your fault"
"Nope I am blameless here"
"I think you screwed up"
"You were lack luster"
"You are past your prime"
"You have jumped the shark"

"I am sorry"
"Me Too"

Marc said...

In unison: "This is the douchebag that stole my job!"

TMC said...

Conan: "I'm taller, funnier, and more handsome than him."

Jay: "I'm richer than anybody and NBC is my b*tch."

Sheshe said...

Conan: "Can you believe the SIZE of his chin??"

Jay: "Can you believe the SIZE of his forehead?"

Post a Comment

Answers below, please!