So I have this friend... Her neighbor keeps inviting them over for dinner but she's a horrible cook. It's not just that the food isn't tasty but she's also been served undercooked chicken and moldy bread. She's tried to politely turn down the invitations or invite the neighbors to her house but they insist that they live to host. What should she do?We Have A Winner!!! 01/25/10
1. Accept the next invitation.Winner: Marc
2. Bring her purse.
3. Hide at least three cans of soup in said purse.
4. After every course, she should excuse herself to use the washroom, bringing said purse and said cans of soup with her.
5. Dump one can of soup into the toilet each trip to the bathroom. Accompanying this with loud retching sounds optional.
6. When asked if she's feeling okay, insist that she's fine and really enjoying the meal.
7. Repeat steps 4 through 6 until host sends her home.
If she ever gets another invite after that, there truly is no hope. She'll just have to pretend that she's gone both deaf and blind every time she sees them.
Reason: Very creative handling of the situation. I feel a bit bad over the wasting of soup though so maybe you could make sure it's something gross like split pea.