New here? Want to know how it works? Click here!

The condensed directions: Read the cue, react to the cue. There's no right answer, no research required. I cite sources where applicable but it's all about coming up with creative answers. Winners are picked in a week.

The number one rule? Have FUN!!!

05/23 - I'll be naming final winners this week!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Broken

A Thousand Words: Photo day!



You have some explaining to do. How did this window get broken and how is it not your fault?

We Have A Winner!!! 05/25/10
Yes, Miss Johnson, I did throw the rock that broke your window - but I was really aiming for that burglar in your tree!
Winner: Marc
Reason: He was only trying to protect her! She should be thanking him.

6 comments:

Marc said...

Yes, Miss Johnson, I did throw the rock that broke your window - but I was really aiming for that burglar in your tree!

summerfield said...

guy with a club
prowling the 'hood
had fight with wife
heard the name's wood

practiced his swing
see if he's still got it
ball went with a ZING!
hit that window, damnit!

(with apologies to those TW fans) ;-)

Anonymous said...

It just jumped out in front of me.

:-)

Mellodee said...

But Dad, I'm just a little kid. I didn't think I could hit a ball that far!

C. Beth said...

I thought that some golf would be fun.
(It's just a window! Put down your gun!)
I broke it, you see,
With one stroke off the tee!
So, it's sort of my first hole in one!

Shark Bait said...

It's worse than it looks. It's broken on both sides.


Sorry, what was the question again?

Post a Comment

Answers below, please!