New here? Want to know how it works? Click here!

The condensed directions: Read the cue, react to the cue. There's no right answer, no research required. I cite sources where applicable but it's all about coming up with creative answers. Winners are picked in a week.

The number one rule? Have FUN!!!

05/23 - I'll be naming final winners this week!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ultimate Winner #5: davidseven

Cue the trumpets! Throw some confetti! Alert the press!

Today we celebrate a momentous occasion - our fifth participant to collect all seven days six days and a wildcard!

Congratulations to davidseven!

Check out his wins:

Day Two
03/02/10 - List

Day Three
03/25/10 - Advice
04/14/10 - Free For All

Day Four
05/06/10 - Praise

Day Five
04/02/10 - Neighborhood Watch

Day Six
11/21/09 - Waiting

Day Seven
03/14/10 - Daylight Savings

Wildcard
02/14/10 - Valentine

So everyone join me in congratulating the very numerical davidseven on his hard-fought victory! He'll always be davidone in our hearts.

David (may I call you David?) - Feel free to swipe the button above if you'd like to display it on your blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

w00t!!!!!

I think I like this game. :-)

(Even if you did call me Inspired Dreamer)

Call Me Cate said...

I also called you a "she". Copying and pasting is not for wimps. (Sorry about that.)

Post a Comment

Answers below, please!