New here? Want to know how it works? Click here!

The condensed directions: Read the cue, react to the cue. There's no right answer, no research required. I cite sources where applicable but it's all about coming up with creative answers. Winners are picked in a week.

The number one rule? Have FUN!!!

05/23 - I'll be naming final winners this week!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Free Buttons!

Want a shiny button for your site? There are several below to choose from, along with the HTML code to add it to your blog. (Just add an html/javascript gadget to your layout and paste the code inside) If you have a suggestion or request, just leave it in the comments and I'll see what I can do to accommodate.

Also, if you win a day and want that button for a post or your sidebar, the code for those individual winner badges are on the winner pages.

















3 comments:

TMC said...

Ok, so I slapped a button up on my blog. What do I win?

C. Beth said...

These are hilarious!

Especially the first one; I was rolling reading that one. ;)

Mellodee said...

Well, I tried 3 times to add a button, only to have it rejected each time with the message "contains illegal characters" Any idea what I'm doing wrong??

Post a Comment

Answers below, please!