New here? Want to know how it works? Click here!

The condensed directions: Read the cue, react to the cue. There's no right answer, no research required. I cite sources where applicable but it's all about coming up with creative answers. Winners are picked in a week.

The number one rule? Have FUN!!!

05/23 - I'll be naming final winners this week!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Teacher

A Thousand Words: Photo day!



What lesson is this teacher sharing with her students?

We Have A Winner!!! 05/25/10
I'm telling you, kid, a truth, not a lie.
If you can become as successful as I,
Then I bet that you
Could teach school, too!
Then you could take off that stupid green tie.
Winner: C. Beth (@cbethblog)
Reason: Odd that the kids have to wear ties and not the teachers. That doesn't seem fair somehow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't cut your own hair.

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

I'm a dude...I'm not a chick. Stop calling me "ma'am!"

Marc said...

White socks with black shoes? Who let you out of the house like that?

Unknown said...

I am glad that at least one of the students in class is doing their assignment instead of turning around to talk to the desk behind them.

C. Beth said...

I'm telling you, kid, a truth, not a lie.
If you can become as successful as I,
Then I bet that you
Could teach school, too!
Then you could take off that stupid green tie.

Bethany said...

If you are going to cheat, at least sit next to one of the smart kids. And don't copy his name, use your own.

Post a Comment

Answers below, please!