New here? Want to know how it works? Click here!

The condensed directions: Read the cue, react to the cue. There's no right answer, no research required. I cite sources where applicable but it's all about coming up with creative answers. Winners are picked in a week.

The number one rule? Have FUN!!!

05/23 - I'll be naming final winners this week!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Desperately Seeking Cues

As I've mentioned over on my other blog, I'm going to be heading off for vacation in a few weeks. Since I don't want to strand you here without cues, I'm once again pleading begging selling my soul in exchange for some cue suggestions.

You can use the handy dandy Suggest a Cue form or just email me. Or tweet me. I'm not picky, just let me know. If I use your cue, I'll hook you up with your name in lights, some kind words, and a link to your blog.

Also, I won't be able to name winners in my totally consistent usual haphazard manner for about twelve days so everyone will need to play nice and I'll start catching up winners as soon as I return home.

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answers below, please!