New here? Want to know how it works? Click here!

The condensed directions: Read the cue, react to the cue. There's no right answer, no research required. I cite sources where applicable but it's all about coming up with creative answers. Winners are picked in a week.

The number one rule? Have FUN!!!

05/23 - I'll be naming final winners this week!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

100th Follower!

Congratulations to Monica Manning, the 100th follower of Seven Days Seven Answers. As such, I am gifting her with a Wildcard win.

Thanks everyone for your support of this blog!

1 comment:

Monica Manning said...

Thanks so much Cate! I feel just a little guilty about not actually writing something, yet still winning, so I wrote The Wild Card, inspired by your award. It may have broken through my block, so my heartfelt thanks to you for that!

Post a Comment

Answers below, please!