New here? Want to know how it works? Click here!

The condensed directions: Read the cue, react to the cue. There's no right answer, no research required. I cite sources where applicable but it's all about coming up with creative answers. Winners are picked in a week.

The number one rule? Have FUN!!!

05/23 - I'll be naming final winners this week!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Oprah

In the News: This category features news-related prompts.

Last week, Oprah announced that she was leaving her daytime tv talkshow after 25 years. Who should take her place?

Time for a Winner! (12/01/09)
A Two-Bird-With-One-Stone Solution: Jim Henson, back by popular demand (<-- CBS is scrambling and had to think fast!), will create an incredible Oprah puppet sprinkled with a hint of Jay Leno, as I hear his new program isn't working out so much for him. Henson will give it jazz hands, too, just because.

Winner: SparkleFarkle (@WishMittens)
Why: I'm a total sucker for jazz hands.

9 comments:

Rebecca Nazar said...

A reanimated Merv Griffin--the first zombie interviewer!

SparkleFarkel said...

A Two-Bird-With-One-Stone Solution: Jim Henson, back by popular demand (<-- CBS is scrambling and had to think fast!), will create an incredible Oprah puppet sprinkled with a hint of Jay Leno, as I hear his new program isn't working out so much for him. Henson will give it jazz hands, too, just because.

Sally said...

I threatened this already, but you know that Sarah Palin is drooling for that TV Slot.
It'll be called "The Rogue files" and will be scarier and filled with more Sci Fi than Xfiles ever was.

MCrittenden said...

Chris Mathews!

Unknown said...

I blogged it here!
http://mymeanbean.com/Blog/?p=443

I honestly just don't know who could reasonably fill that slot....

Juniper Saltus said...

I was going to comment -- but then saw Rebeccca's answer and felt immediately shut down. Because nothing.beats.zombies. EVER!

TMC said...

Elmo.

I hate that little red bastard but he might be the only one who can actually bring a bona fide new perspective and voice to day time television.

C. Beth said...

Well, she has a lot on her plate.
(But her current job isn't great!)
She'd be really funny.
(And oh! All that money!!)
Yes, I nominate Call Me Cate!

Tom said...

I must be doing someth8ng wrong. None of my comments have shown up on the screen. Am I that bad of a writer?

Post a Comment

Answers below, please!