New here? Want to know how it works? Click here!

The condensed directions: Read the cue, react to the cue. There's no right answer, no research required. I cite sources where applicable but it's all about coming up with creative answers. Winners are picked in a week.

The number one rule? Have FUN!!!

05/23 - I'll be naming final winners this week!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hello?

A Thousand Words: Photo day!



Write a caption.

Source: From the collection of the State Library of New South Wales

We have a winner!!! (11/14/09)
"What's that you say? Timmie fell down the well? Damn it, Lassie, when is this operation going to get cell phones?"
Big Ups To: beckiwithani (@beckiwithani)
Method of Selection: Lots of great entries on this one! I liked the Lassie and cell phone reference. Then I felt a little overwhelmed by the wonder-twin powers when Beth upped the creepy factor.

11 comments:

beckiwithani said...

"What's that you say? Timmie fell down the well? Damn it, Lassie, when is this operation going to get cell phones?"

slacker-chick said...

"Can you hear me now?"

Jessica said...

"Um yes, I'd like to report a missing cat. I promise a reward for his safe return."

That corgi :) said...

Avon calling???????

betty

C. Beth said...

PETA? I'd like to report
Abuse of a terrible sort
I whine and I moan
'Cuz I want a cell phone!
Should I take my owner to court?

C. Beth said...

No, I didn't read Becki's cell phone-related entry before writing mine. They go together nicely though, don't they? It's that twin psychic link. ;)

beckiwithani said...

Spooky, Beth. Really spooky.

Mellodee said...

Uhhhh, Puppy Palace? I'd like to order some Chicken Puppy Chow and a side of Liver Treats. Do you deliver?

Seansmoma said...

"Can you hear me now?"

Seansmoma said...

Sorry I try not to read the previous comments before I comment. I apologize to Slacker-chick for using her caption. Sorry.

Sassy Britches said...

What's that? The long-haired human has left the building? Break out the Milo & Otis DVD, and I'll be there in five.

Post a Comment

Answers below, please!