New here? Want to know how it works? Click here!

The condensed directions: Read the cue, react to the cue. There's no right answer, no research required. I cite sources where applicable but it's all about coming up with creative answers. Winners are picked in a week.

The number one rule? Have FUN!!!

05/23 - I'll be naming final winners this week!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Unresponsive

So I Have This Friend: Give your best advice to this friend.
So I have this friend... She says she's not going to bother posting a new cue today since there are so many old cues with fewer than five responses. Being the 5th response on an old under-answered cue let's me cross it off my list, which makes me happy. It also gives you a one in five shot of winning!


If you think those cues stink, suggest some new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answers below, please!