New here? Want to know how it works? Click here!

The condensed directions: Read the cue, react to the cue. There's no right answer, no research required. I cite sources where applicable but it's all about coming up with creative answers. Winners are picked in a week.

The number one rule? Have FUN!!!

05/23 - I'll be naming final winners this week!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Down Under

In the News: This category features news-related prompts.
Today is Hug an Australian Day
Which Australian would you like to hug - and why?

We Have A Winner!!! 05/07/10
Uh, Simon Baker, der. Do you really need an explanation?
Winner: Sarah @ My Drunk Monkeys
Reason: If you question why I chose Sarah's "Simon Baker" response, it'll be like you don't know me at all.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

If I could hug and Australian I would hug Hugh Jackman. If you want to know why I pick Hugh, I suggest you rent one of his movies. When you get to the point in the movie where he removes his shirt, you will understand.

Heather said...

I would hug my friend's Australian husband. He has been diagnosed with cancer for the second time and this time he is not expected to survive. He is not famous and the heavy rounds of chemo and radiation have ravaged his once strong and healthy body. But I would hug him before anyone other Australian.

InspiredDreamer said...

My college friend Beth:
Australian by birth, but lives
On the east coast now.

Sarah said...

Uh, Simon Baker, der. Do you really need an explanation?

C. Beth said...

I love to cook, be it chicken or cake.
But I've no skill with a grill--I just bake.
If I hugged the lad
From the Outback ad,
Do you think I would get a free steak?

TMC said...

Geoffrey Rush, but only if he was dressed like Captain Barbosa and brought Jack the monkey with him.

summerfield said...

eric bana, if and when he shows up (naked?)!

Post a Comment

Answers below, please!