New here? Want to know how it works? Click here!

The condensed directions: Read the cue, react to the cue. There's no right answer, no research required. I cite sources where applicable but it's all about coming up with creative answers. Winners are picked in a week.

The number one rule? Have FUN!!!

05/23 - I'll be naming final winners this week!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Foot in Mouth

Take Two: Given a second chance, how would this be different? Rewrite the ending to a book, movie, scene, fable, quote, etc.
Think of a time when you stuck your foot in your mouth, saying something you shouldn't have said.
Set-up the situation for us and then give yourself a do-over.

We Have a Winner!!!! Complete and Total Failure!!!! 3/1/10
Let's just stick a fork in this one and call it done. And let's never ever speak of it again.

1 comment:

C. Beth said...

I can tell you for sure, there's no way
If I saw you again, that I'd say,
"Congrats to you!
And when are you due?"
I can't look you in the eye today.

And oh, how I wish that wasn't true. It was 5 years ago and I am still horrified thinking of it.

Post a Comment

Answers below, please!