candle, rocky, spinach, yellowMake up a new dance move.
We Have A Winner!!! 03/03/10
1) Partners (boy and girl) face each other.Winner: JazzBumpa
2) Each places hands palm together overhead, making the shape of a candle flame.
3) They sway from side to side.
4) They then do-si-do, promenade right, sashay left, then swing right, because that's about as spinachy as anything else could be.
5) The boy suddenly remembers he's eskeered of girls and runs from the dance floor in total embarrassment.
6) The girl shrugs and goes to talk with her friends. But not about boys. They're really not very interesting.
Reason: I'm not sure how new this dance move is - I remember doing it years ago. But it still made me laugh for the honesty of it.