New here? Want to know how it works? Click here!

The condensed directions: Read the cue, react to the cue. There's no right answer, no research required. I cite sources where applicable but it's all about coming up with creative answers. Winners are picked in a week.

The number one rule? Have FUN!!!

05/23 - I'll be naming final winners this week!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Welcome!

Today, I'm officially launching "Seven Days Seven Answers". I'm hoping it turns out to be a lot of fun for everyone involved.

The concept is fairly simple. Each of the seven days has a theme with a cue. You answer the cue in the comments and a winner will be chosen. Accumulate a win on each day and you become an ultimate winner, complete with a prize!

For more information, please read here and let me know if there are questions. Otherwise, Monday's Day One Cue is below - get started!